Did you ever stop to wonder how we would be able to carry on our personal and business lives without labels? And did you ever think how much more efficient we could be if those labels could stick on most types of surfaces?
What’s good about sticky labels? For starters, they:
• Save time
• Protect our belongings
• Define our spaces and our assets
• Act as a security measure
• Identify certain pieces of furniture and devices
• Serve as markers for numerous odds and ends
Sticky labels can come in different sizes, shapes, colour and material. Note that when we speak of sticky labels, we generally refer to those that are good for one use only; that is, once applied and then removed, they can’t be re-used. However we also provide the peelable type. This is the type of sticky label that can be used over and over again. Much depends on the kind of adhesive that is used.
Types of sticky labels
These days, sticky labels are multi-purpose. Let’s look at some of the ways they can be useful:
• Allergy alerts – for children with series allergies, sticky labels can save their lives;
• Shoe labels – school kids often lose their sneakers in locker rooms and playing fields. With sticky labels, their name and telephone number are printed making it easier for them or their parents to locate misplaced shoes;
• Bag tags – the same principle applies. It is easier to locate bags that look alike when there are sticky labels differentiating them from the rest;
• Shelf markers – personal effects can be stored and organized more efficiently when there are sticky labels to indicate which shelves hold certain items.
There are many other uses for sticky labels, but the ones above are the most common.
One thing to remember: when you order sticky labels, find out first what shapes and colours are available, whether they can be used only once or are re-usable many times and the maximum number of characters that can be printed on them as well as their delivery dates.